Thursday, May 7, 2009

Roleplay?

Is anyone an active Neopets user? I roleplay on the boards there as my warriors all the time! I even have my own guild called ~*Warriors of the Clans*~ featuring LakeClan, a lakeside camp that follows strictly to the warrior code and their ancestors in StarClan, and Hidden Shadows, a Clan of rogues, loners, and very few kittypets that have shunned their warrior ancestors. Here is the council:

Leader: Leafstar (me)
Deputy: Airsong (talor_jhonsten166)
Medicine Cat: Currently Available (Rushfrost has left the guild)
Rogue Leader: Nightclaw (neogirlkk19)
Med Cat Apprentice: Willowpaw (_pokemon_lover_; Currently recieving training from StarClan)

Feel free to join! We're always accepting members, and you may roleplay as a warrior of StarClan! (Currently the only members of StarClan are Goldenmist and Rainfur)

8 comments:

  1. "Well, I know a few different sites where you can RolePlay, message me if you're intrested in knowing where." Shining Stream nodded her head and limped out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silverchest/PuffearsDecember 15, 2009 at 5:32 PM

    I love Neopets! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy my warrior name is spottedleaf

    ReplyDelete
  4. My warrior name is Tigerlilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i would like to join my name is scarclaw ( now known as scarstar leader of heartclan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and my mate is mossheart and are kits are jaypaw, lionfur,brightspot,and hollyfur

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna be sparklingpaw (sparklingstone) my mentor can be ANYBODY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i be a warrior?

    Name: Fawntail

    Look: golden-brown she-cat with amber eyes

    Personality: gentle and kind. a newish warrior.

    Mate: none ( but would like on)

    ReplyDelete