Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Post: Hello There!

Why hello there! My name is Leaftail (also known as Leafstar, Sanionka, Sanni, etc.), and I am the creator of Warriors: Leaftail's Blog, obviously. =) Before I start talking about some of the Warriors books, I would like to say that all the images used in my header are not drawn or made by me. They are all from users of DeviantART.

Now, has anyone read the Warriors books? You probably have, considering you've wandered to this blog. If you haven't, and you would like to read the Warriors books, here's a list of them (in order of course!):

Warriors: First Arc
Into the Wild
Fire and Ice
Forest of Secrets
Rising Storm
A Dangerous Path
Darkest Hour

Warriors: New Prophecy
Midnight
Moonrise
Dawn
Starlight
Twilight
Sunset

Warriors: Power of Three
The Sight
Dark River
Outcast
Eclipse
Long Shadows
Sunrise

Warriors: Omen of the Stars
The Fourth Apprentice (Not Yet Released)
Fading Echoes (Not Yet Released)

Warriors: Manga
The Lost Warrior
Warrior's Refuge
Warrior's Return
Rise of Scourge
Tigerstar & Sasha
Tigerstar & Sasha: Escape from the Forest
Shattered Peace (Not Yet Released)

Super Editions
Firestar's Quest
Blustar's Prohpecy (Not Yet Released)

Field Guides
Secrets of the Clans
Cats of the Clans
Code of the Clans (Not Yet Released)

Now, I love these books so much that I may post news about them here! But for now, this is all the time I have, so I bid you all adieu! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love Warriors! But I didn't know about Code of the Clans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollyleaf i believed doesnt die, she is part of the three it said so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your version of how Hollyleaf got trapped!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete